Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Man with a Heart as Big as Santa


Dear Baby,

You have no idea what a wonderful Daddy you have.  He is one of the kindest, realest, most genuine people I have ever met.  I only wanted the best for you and trust me...he will be the most amazing Daddy ever.  He is a little nervous about it and sometimes doubts his abilities, but I know that he will be perfect.

Of course I won't show this picture, nor the video, to you until much, much later, but here is a man who dresses up as Santa every year at our Christmas Party just to bring a few smiles to some kids and adult faces.  He will do anything to make people smile and I know you won't be an exception to that rule.

I can't wait for you to come meet him because I know you will forever change his life in the most amazing way possible and I know he will do the same for you.

I love you little one,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment