Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Maternity Photos with Ashlee Gadd


Dear Baby,

Today your daddy and I got some pictures taken with a photographer.  Your daddy thought I was silly for wanting to do this, but when I really really want something, he rarely tells me no.  Plus your daddy and I have never had our photos professionally taken since our wedding photographer was a total flake (I'm sure you'll hear about this one day).

I wanted to capture you before you were even born.  Even though I'm the only one (well sometimes your daddy too when you let him) who can feel you, I know without a shadow of a doubt that you are extremely loved already.  I wanted some pictures to capture that love because every time I look down at your expanding baby bump, I'm filled with nothing but extreme love for you.  I love to watch you move and dance on my stomach and your movements make me know that you are really there and not just a figment of my imagination.

I'm sure you'll see all of these photos.  Don't be scared by your daddy.  The photographer had to tell him to stop looking so angry, but don't be alarmed, that's just his look.  Your daddy has a huge heart and I know that he will love you with all of it.  His face has nothing to do with how he feels about you.

Love you more than anything,
Your Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment